Tuesday 9 July 2013

Eastpak Padded Pak'r goes Digital



Woah. The Eastpak Padded Pak'r has long been my backpack essential. From my first black bag to the more pantone-inspired brights of recent times, the Pak'r has proved itself to be reliable and good bang for your buck time after time. My Eastpak's thus far have accompanied me to numerous festivals, weekends away and trips to the gym (not as many trips as there should've been mind!), without even wincing at the stress and strain I put it through. Pat on the back to the Pak'r.

Eastpak Padded Pak'r

If you follow me on Pinterest you'll know that digital prints and wild animals aren't shy in influencing my virtual style. So I was pretty damn stoked when Eastpak decided to take the Padded Pak'r to the next level via some very radical prints. From ethereal, dreamy landscapes to full blown corrie-style animal hydes, the Eastpak Padded Pak'r has seriously upped its pin-worthy points.

Check out my day in the sun with my fave Eastpak Padded Pak'r from Bagable.co.uk:




No comments:

Post a Comment